¡Ya vienen los Reyes Magos!
Night of the Three Kings
Celebrate Noche de Reyes Magos! This Latino holiday commemorates the day when the three wise men followed the star to Bethlehem and arrived bearing their treasured gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh for the Baby Jesus.
The evening event will feature a traditional celebration including activities, mariachis and a chance to visit with the Three Kings. A lighted pathway of luminarias will guide you to the Neely Center where the Three Kings will be and all activities will take place.
- See the Three Kings arrive on camels to our Neely Center at 6 p.m.
- Write letters to the Three Kings and take a photo with them on the Neely Center terrace
- Visit our arts & crafts station and make a crown, then pin the crown on the king!
- Coloring pages for younger kids
- Dance and listen to the music of a live mariachi band
- Enjoy specialty Mexican food including “Rosca de Reyes” (aka “Kings Bread”) and Mexican-spiced hot chocolate/cider
Activities included with ZooLights admission. Food not included.
Night of the Three Kings at the Phoenix Zoo