The Valley’s WILDEST family adventure!
Benefiting the animals at the Phoenix Zoo
Get ready to enjoy exclusive animal encounters, family-friendly food and beverage sampling, pony rides, live music and entertainment, food trucks, green activities and much more, all while supporting the animals at the non-profit Phoenix Zoo!
*Animal viewing will be limited.
Adult – $50
Child (3 – 12) – $30
Children 2 & under Free
On sale soon!
Food and Beverage
Party Safari guests will be able to enjoy kid-friendly fare and tasty beverages throughout the event!
- Food and non-alcoholic beverage samples will be provided from several local food and beverage purveyors.
- Full meals will also be available for sale at various food trucks.
- Complimentary soda and water will be available throughout the event.
- A cash bar will be available for beer and wine. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to purchase/consume alcoholic beverages.
Party Safari Destinations
Fun activities, animal encounters, games, learning opportunities and more will be found at multiple destinations located throughout the event!
Did you know that plants, herbs and flowers are important to caring for the animals at the Zoo? Meet with members of the Zoo’s Horticulture team and have an exciting hands-on experience learning about bugs and “browse.”
- Visit Wiggles Worm Farm to dig for worms during an interpretation of worm, soil and garden connections.
- Play a game to match the animal to their favorite browse while learning more about the plants Zoo animals like to eat.
- Get buzzing as you learn more about bees and their importance for food production and pollination. Build your own native bee habitat to help our native bee populations.
Movin’ and Groovin’ with Live Animals!
Learn about how some of nature’s most unusual creatures are movin’ and groovin’. With up-close and interactive animal experiences, guests will see how some animals move, adapt to their environments and even play!
Keepin’ It Green
Go green and learn how conservation can be fun through composting, recycling and species preservation.
Jump like a mountain lion and slither like a snake. Join the Night Camp team as we try our best at becoming amazing animal athletes! There will be five activity stations, each involving a different animal adaptation.
The Old West
Howdy Partners! Welcome to the Old West where horses are the mode of transportation, animals are a plenty and the sounds of country music can be heard on the farm.
- Take a pony ride! 5:00 – 5:30p.m. • 6:00 -6:30p.m. • 7:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Try your luck at tossing horseshoes
- Practice your lassoing skills
- Enjoy Dutch oven demonstrations.
- Meet our goat family in the contact yard.
- Say “howdy” to real cowboys and cowgirls.
Wild and Crafty Adventures
Get those creative juices flowing with fun crafts that provide an important educational message. See how your hand compares to an Andean bear’s paw, make beautiful works of art and help make enrichment boxes for Zoo animals.
Put on your scientist goggles as you have fun learning about bio-mimicry and get an up-close few of biofacts through microscopes.
Watch our animals enjoy their own Party Safari piñatas!
Animal Meet and Greets
Get a special up-close encounter with a variety of unique animals and learn about them from their keepers.
Meet with our animal mascots when you arrive and throughout the event!
Look for a variety of fun games to play as you explore the trails and event destinations.
Have a jumpin’ good time in two large bounce houses.
Kids Dance Party
Dance the night away! Musical fun and games for kids of all ages.
Magic Show (show times TBD)
Full of wonder and laughter!
Party Like an Animal!
Take part in a cake walk for your chance to take home a delicious cupcake!
Pedal Boats, 4 – 7 p.m.
Take a leisurely ride along the shores of Harmony Farm. Depart from the Mill House.
Those Animals Safari Ride
Enjoy a ride on these unique (and soft!) motorized animal scooters.
Thank you to our Sponsors
Show your support for the Phoenix Zoo and help sustain our world class conservation initiatives, contribute to the well-being and care of our animals and provide excellence in educational programs for generations to come. The Zoo is in need of at least 150 volunteers to make this event happen. Please check back again soon for the volunteer sign- up link. All positions are first-come, first-served and volunteers must be at least 18 yearsold to participate.