Prowl & Play 2016
June 11| Hit the Beach!
5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Prowl & Play | Saturday, June 11, 2016 | 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
It’s time to hit the beach, dudes and dudettes!
Put on your board shorts, grab your flip-flops, and make waves to Prowl & Play
Come out of your shell to enjoy musical entertainment, animal encounters, water slides and more adventures to keep your summer cool.
- Storytelling and photo ops with the enchanting Moon Mermaid
- Tame a great white on our mechanical shark ride
- Shake those hips with hula lessons and performances
- Character meet and greets at the Neely Center
- Boogie down at Lakeside Lawn with DJ Rockin’ Rob
“Keep it Cool” Fun
- Slip on down to our Lakeside Lawn waterslides
- Get wet and wild at Yakulla Caverns and Leapin’ Lagoon
- Don’t miss Splash Zone with sponge toss and squirt guns for the kids
- Grab a pail and shovel and build “sand animals” at our lakeside sandpits
- Get creative at our beach-themed craft stations
- Blow bubbles and hula hoop your heart out at our Bubble Stop
- Stroll our “Hit the Beach” Arcade for game play and prizes
- Enjoy Critter Chat where you can view some of our animals up close and personal
- Learn about ocean conservation through talks & activities
Hit our Tiki bar and chill with a cool beer or glass of wine*
* photo ID’s required
Zoo Experiences (Additional fees apply)
- Giraffe Encounter
- 4D Theater showing of Rio
- Safari Train rides until dusk
- Endangered Species Carousel and Camel rides
Activities subject to change without notice. Not all areas of the Zoo and animals will be available for viewing during this event.
Prowl & Play Photo Gallery