Join the Phoenix Zoo for a day of moving and grooving for the animals!
Saturday, March 11, 2017
*All Zoo Move & Groove Festival activities are included with 5K Run/Walk registration or regular Zoo admission.
Zoo Move & Groove 5K Trail Run/Walk
Papago Park | 7 – 9 a.m.
- Timed 5K Trail Run/Walk | One-mile Leisure Loop | Kids Dash
Zoo Move & Groove Festival
Phoenix Zoo | 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Bounce Boot Camp | Dance Party | Zoo-robics | Animal Yoga | Zoomba | And More!
Proceeds help the Zoo serve more than 1.4 million people each year, provide educational programs, continue conservation initiatives and care for more than 1,400 animals including endangered and threatened species.
- March 10 | 3 – 6 p.m. – Packet pick-up Sole Sports Tempe 1006 E Warner Rd #104 | Tempe, AZ 85284 | http://www.solesportsrunning.com/
- March 11 | 7 a.m. – Race day packet pick-up and registration opens (Papago Park)
- March 11 | 7:30 a.m. – Kids Dash (Papago Park)
- March 11 | 8 a.m. – Timed 5K Run/Walk Begins (Papago Park)
- March 11 | 8:05 a.m. – One-mile Leisure Loop Begins (Papago Park)
- March 11 | 9:15 a.m. – Awards Ceremony Begins (Papago Park)
What you get:
Each participant will receive:
- Custom Event Medal
- Custom Event T-Shirt
- Age group awards for top three in all age groups for the 5K distance ONLY.
- Age groups include:
8 & under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & over
- Age groups include:
- Pre and post-race party/breakfast
- Real time results and photos on StartLine Racing online or mobile app (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
What to Know
- Race day registration will be available beginning at 7 a.m. at Papago Park.
- We accept cash, check and credit cards (Visa or Master Card)
- There will be NO team registration available on race day.
- Stroller friendly! PLEASE NOTE: The trail is narrow and hilly. This may be challenging with to navigate with a double-stroller.
- Please NO pets.
- After the race, visit the Zoo for an all-day fitness festival including animal yoga, Zoo-robics and much more!
Special Event Planner
Prize contributions made possible by:
Flip Dunk Sports
Hubbard Swim School
AZ on the Rocks
Desert Botanical Gardens
Your Guitar Sage
AZ Air Time Jump Centers
As You Wish Pottery
Association of Zoos and Aquariums
The Halle Heart Museum
Wet n’ Wild Phoenix
The Old Spaghetti Factory
AZ Bounce Pro