- Guardian Club
- Guardian Events
The Guardian Club is comprised of philanthropic individuals who are committed to animal conservation, education and the future of a financially strong Phoenix Zoo.
Guardian Club levels of donation:
Director Circle $1,250 – $2,499
President Circle $2,500 – $4,999
Chairman Circle $5,000 – $9,999
Maytag Circle $10,000 or more
Benefits for Guardian Members:
- Complimentary daytime admission for family and guests when accompanied by Guardian member
- Complimentary Safari Train, Carousel and Camel rides and admission to Stingray Bay
- Donor appreciation dinner at ZooLights
- 10% discount at Zoo snack bars and 15% on venue rental
- Donor recognition on Zoo grounds
- Invitations to exclusive Guardian events, exclusive Zoo previews and Black Tie events
- Voting Privileges in the Arizona Center for Nature Conservation and invitation to the ACNC Annual Meeting
All Memberships Include These Additional Benefits:
- FREE or discounted admission to more than 160 zoos and aquariums
- Early entry before Zoo opens to the public
- 10% off merchandise and souvenirs at Zoo gift stores
- Discount on Zoo admission tickets, Giraffe Encounter, Stingray Bay, Carousel, Safari Train and Camel ride tickets
- Advance ticket offers and discounts for Zoo events
- Discount on birthday parties, camps and educational programs
- Rental discounts on strollers, wheelchairs and boats
- Subscription to Wild Times, the official Zoo magazine
- Monthly e-mail updates and news from the Zoo’s zNews
- Exclusive invitations to Members-Only events and exhibit premieres
- Advance notice of Zoo events and happenings
- Members-Only Preview Nights of ZooLights (admission fees apply)
- Special Zoo Member subscription rate for Raising Arizona Kids Magazine
- Full or partial tax deduction and support for a great non-profit organization while enjoying your wonderful Zoo all year!
zHarmony: Courtship in the Animal Kingdom
Thursday, February 11, 2016
6 – 8 p.m.Fancy dances, bizarre behaviors, and even some trickery; animals have some wild ways they exhibit interest in the opposite sex. Join the Phoenix Zoo and learn about what some animals will do to find their match!
Note: due to mature subject matter, this is recommended as a 21 and over event.
The Evolution of Animal Training
Thursday, February 25, 2016
6 – 8 p.m.
The Phoenix Zoo has trained animals for many purposes in the last 50 years. Come join us to learn about the history of Zoo animal shows, and how they have developed and changed over time.
Sunday, April 10, 2016
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Parenting can be a tough job in the wild! Learn about how animals care for their young and how some parenting techniques can be wilder than ever!
Guardian Club and Antler Society New Member Breakfast
Saturday, May 7, 2016
8:30 – 10 a.m.
Meet fellow Phoenix Zoo supporters and hear about the exciting projects that are happening throughout our organization. This is a great opportunity to introduce friends and family to the Zoo’s Guardian Club.
The A B “Seas” of Sustainability
Thursday, June 23, 2016
6 – 8 p.m.
The Phoenix Zoo is a proud partner of Monterey Bay Aquarium’s Seafood Watch Program, dedicated to raising consumer awareness about the importance of buying seafood from sustainable sources. Bring your family and enjoy interactive activities relating to the role we play in protecting our oceans.